(Medior) Technical consultant
Who are we?A young company in Delft, making the shipping industry cleaner and more fuel-efficient. Our cloud-based dashboard allows maritime companies to monitor their fleet, and take action to reduce fuel consumption and emissions from their ships by pinpointing technical and logistical issues in their fleet. Using a unique, in-house developed Digital Twin model, we are able to monitor any ship without the need to install hardware onboard.
What do you do?
· You will act as a performance manager for new and existing customers helping them to optimize their vessel performance operations using the We4Sea dashboard:
o Creating Digital Twins.
o Give advice on voyage planning, speed and chartering new vessels.
o Assist in the development of new features, together with the development team.
· You will be responsible for the onboarding of new customers: setting up accounts, creating Digital Twins and setting up and maintaining vessel report integration.
· You will perform consultancy projects: consisting of creating Digital Twins, performing simulations, interpreting and reporting on the outcome.
What do you bring?· Knowledge of the maritime sector, with 3-5 years of relevant experience
· A Bachelor or Master’s degree in naval architecture, marine engineering or maritime technology
· Basic programming knowledge (Python or Matlab)
· Good social skills, fun to work with
· Open to work (partly) at a clients office in the Rotterdam area
Who do you work with?
You will work within in the Operations Team, supported by your colleagues from the Technical and Sales team.
What do you get?
A challenging job, fulltime (40 hours per week). Working in a small team of environmentally aware, international, driven, and focused people.
Get to know and work with (inter)national maritime companies. Direct contact with all involved, maximum flexibility (also after Covid-19). We offer an acceptable salary and you are eligible for participating in our Employee Stock Ownership Program.
Who to ask for more details? Please contact email@example.com and visit www.we4sea.com.